Wednesday, October 19, 2011

My Senior year thus Far .

So far this year has F L E W by.
It's almost as if the first day of school was last week ! The end of our first quarter is so near & I am overwhelmed with the amount of Advanced Placement classes I am in. !

STRESSED isn't even the word ! lol


But I keep smiling, because I know I deserve to, and I know God has a plan for me and for my life.
Homecoming is right around the corner ( Dance- Nov. 3rd, Game- Nov. 4th) & I'm ready to really get these Senior activities going ! :)

I am so excited about this new club I am in too ! It is called "Senior Women" and we are a sisterhood comprised of all female seniors at my higschool. We are really having tons of fun, and I cannot wait for the many plans and activities we have planned for the future ! :))))


Also a Marines Rep came to my Senior research class today and talked to us about the service. I believe this is a sign. In 9th grade a Marines recruiter came into my second period class and I was really interested, but I am so scared to join the service, that I disregarded the man and how much I was interested. Now this man comes in and my old feelings come back for the service, I wanna join ! And I am seriously considering giving him a call this weekend to find more out about the Marines, I just hope my family and boyfriend will support me in my decision.
I know that the Marines will help me pay for college and all I have to really do is stay in for a total of 4 years. But honestly I like the idea of serving my country & I would probably stay in for alot longer than that.
I am really excited to find out more information and weigh my options.


Since I have been on a relentless search for scholarships, and applied for dozens already, I am trying to tell myself that I will be able to pay for college. But I know that there are so many people applying for the same scholarships as I am, and I know I won't get every one that I apply for.

Well school is about to let out and I have to finish up this blog post befpre 1:00 om, its 12:53 lol !

TTYL blog world !




                                                                                      Sincerely, Adrii <3

No comments:

Post a Comment