Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Need A reliable source for Scholarships?

Hello Blog World !
I hope all of my lovely followers are doing well & that everyones blogs have been running smoother than mine.
As you guys know by now I am a senior in high school , and I have been SUPER busy w/ scholarships, grants, essay contests, and college applications.

About 2 weeks ago my search became WAYYYY easier thanks to FastWeb.com
Sign up is easy & they inbox you scholarships that are specifically designed to your profile that you create.
So far I have applied for about 5 scholarships thanks to their amazing services.

Now you may be wondering why I am raving so much about their services, there is a good reason.
They offer $500 a month in scholarship money for the person who refers the most people to sign up to their site.

Wheater your a student, or planning on going back to school, this site is perfect for all of you scholarship needs.
Please help me out you guys. & If you want, or have time you could make a post with this link ------> http://www.fastweb.com/referral/adrienne39
Please help me out guys, I have no money unless I get scholarships & grants !
-*Once again get your friends & family to sign up to FastWeb.com by signing up through THIS link-------> http://www.fastweb.com/referral/adrienne39


Thanks so much for even reading this post, I know I have been neglecting you guys :(
Love you ladies !

2 comments:

  1. Hi, long time no see :) I hope you succeed. I would love to help out but I'm not a US citizen. Wish you all the best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thank you so Much hun ! I wholeheartedly appreciate you for even reading it !

    ReplyDelete