Sunday, August 7, 2011

Its been too long...

Helloo faithful followers, I've been away from the blogging world for quite some time now, & really have missed it ! :)
  Our internet was off for about 2 weeks, & thus ; no blogging for adrii :/
Life has been boring, & not too much going on.

               In other news :
*I've decided to not retake my SATs, Im happy with the scores I got, & they are good enough for any college I want to attend.
*I've decided to take one shot at the ACT in october. (Just to see how well I do.)
*Me & Curtis are still together, 1 year & 4 months :D yay! 
*My dad is ordering my senior pictures & I've decided to go with Prestige Portraits. Anyone every been with them? Let me know :)
Thats all for now Folks, I just had to update & let you beauts know that I am okay :)
Sincerely, Adrii <3

2 comments:

  1. I was wondering where you were. Good to hear all is well with you.Looking forward to more posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol, good looking out hun :)

    & Thanks !

    ReplyDelete